Admittedly, I had gotten a bit lazy about getting my posts featured on Independent Fashion Blogger’s Links à la Mode…but this week, I’m back on the list with my post “Pearls, Bows & Metallic Skirts.” Yippee!
And if you need a refresher on what Links à la Mode is…it’s a weekly roundup of the best blog posts selected by the site, Independent Fashion Bloggers. (You can read the full guidelines for submitting your posts to IFB, here.) Then, if you’re selected, you post the roundup in a blog post of your own. So, this roundup will be included on 10 other lovely blogs this week as well.
And this week’s roundup is all about getting ready for Valentine’s Day! If you’re looking for some great gift ideas or style inspiration, just click the links below. 🙂
Links à la Mode, February 9th
- April Was Here: Off-The-Shoulder Sweater
- Caffeine Berry Valentine’s Day Fashion: Outfits You’d Love Anyday
- Cat Eyes and Skinny Jeans: Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
- Hampton Roads: Ruffles x Pockets
- Hello Alley: Skincare Routine
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Pearls, Bows and Metallic Skirts
- I’m A Norbyah: Graphic Tees: What Would Yours Say?
- Oh to Be a Muse: The Art of Reciprocity
- Saccharine Soul: Be Bold with Over-The-Knee Boots
- Tales of Two: Styling the Slip Dress with a Twist
- The Curvy Edit: Stripe Me Up!