Featured on Links à la Mode, July 28!
So, not to brag, but Links à la Mode is becoming a Sunday morning staple on my blog! Of course, it’s nice to have my work recognised, but it has also been a wonderful way to find new blogs to read. And I’m also very excited to see a couple new faces on Links à la Mode! Two of my favorite bloggers, Mona & Jen, both have posts featured this week! Yippee! (And if you’re a Pokémon GO fan, you’ll really enjoy Mona’s post.)
The post of mine that was selected this week was my “What I Wore for an Evening with a Geisha.” This one was one of my favorite posts, so, I’m really quite tickled it was selected by Independent Fashion Bloggers to be featured. And if you need a refresher of what Links à la Mode is, just click here. If not, take a look below to check out all the wonderful blog posts featured this week!
Links à la Mode, July 28
- The Antisocialista: Basically, Be Basic
- Boheme Royale: And You See Your Gypsy
- Couture Crush: Couture Crushin | Flower Lipstick Review
- Curls & Cakes: Fiery Red
- Dressing With Class: Outfit for Adventure
- Elements of Ellis: Printed Dress
- Everyday Starlet: The French Beauty Solution Review
- Goldwill Digger: Prim & Romper
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: What I Wore for an Evening with a Geisha
- I’m a Norbyah: The House of Folklore
- Layers of Chic: How to Dress Like Taylor Swift
- Lucy Van Dean: Sometimes You Get Lucky
- Middle of Somewhere: The Best Distressed Boyfriend Shorts & Weekly Linkup
- Ms. FABulous: NYFWM | Black Lives Matter | Making Street Style Count
- MsYoLee: Definition of SOAK for Fashions Sake
- Outfit Zest: Quitting Fashion
- Suzanne Carillo: Top Ten Comfortable Stylish Shoes for Mature Feet
- Tales of Two: Weekend Getaway to Nelson Bay
- The Wanderbliss: Aztec Adventure
- This Season’s Gold: The Event | Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks
SPONSOR: Amazon’s Shopbop Sorel, Wildfox Tops, Lacey Ryan Jewelry, Danielle Foster, JOUR/NE, We Dream In Colour, Mini Skirts, Silk Blouses, Lace Up Flats, Men’s Frye
Lindsey: Yes, Sundays…wake up, grab a coffee and pastry at the nearby cafe, read the New York Times, and see yourself on on Links a la mode, yet again!! Congrats, what a thrill for you. Soak up the glory, it isn’t bragging. 🙂
Thank you, Bryony! 🙂 You’re the sweetest!
Yaaaaay! Congrats on yet another feature!!! 😀 You deserve every one you get!! Also, it’s an honour to be featured alongside you and Jen!
Much love <3
Aww, thank you, Mona! And no it’s an honor to be featured alongside YOU and Jen. 🙂
Congrats again Lindsey! You are on a roll, girl! =)
Aw, thank you so much, Amanda! 🙂
Congrats! You had inspired me to link up too, and I’m so happy I was picked along with you 🙂
Have an amazing week!
Thank you, Jen! And congrats to you too! I was so excited to see your post featured! That was such a fun post too, by the way!
So much to read and catch up on. (: I’m on it!
Single Vegas Girl
Haha! Sounds good! Enjoy all the lovely posts featured! 🙂