This week’s Links à la Mode is giving me a chance to bring up Japan one more time! Did I mention I really loved my time in Japan? Well, I REALLY loved Japan. And I was very excited my blog post “My Top 10 Favorite Things I Did in Japan” was selected by Independent Fashion Bloggers for this week’s Links à la Mode!
Hope you enjoy reading these lovely, featured posts as much as I did!
Links à la Mode, October 27th
- Attire Club:6 Tricks for Impeccably Polished Leather Shoes
- Chiconomical: How to Wear a Hex Tie: Workwear Chic
- Cover Mum:Statement Jumper
- Fancier’s World: Why Striped Sweater is a Fall Essential?
- Fashionopolis: Can Plus Size Be Aspirational?
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Styling a Shift Dress for Fall
- Goldwill Digger:5 Thrifting Mistakes You’re Making at Goodwill
- Green Acres Meets Paris: The Look of Leather & Lace
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: How to Support Other Bloggers
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: My Top 10 Favorite Things I did in Japan
- I’m a Norbyah: Style Minute: Dressing up? No occasion necessary!
- Living After Midnite: Pumpkin Jack-o-Lantern Nails
- Love Bella Vida: 7 Iconic Dresses
- My Golden Beauty:How to Wear a Poncho
- O Struck:Matte : Another find from a MAC lipstick subtle collection
- Outfit Zest: DIY Candy Corn Ombré Tights
- Pudding Monster: How To Look Cool in A Turtle Neck / How to Style Turtleneck Top
- Sweet Tea Salvage:Halloween Costume: Lydia Deetz
- Trendee Toad: Just Buy the Darn Shoes!
- Vanity and Me: Nadia Minkoff – Luxury Handbags
Just a reminder, there is a new version of the Have Clothes, Will Travel app available on Google Play! You can click here to download it..and if any bloggers are interested in turning their blog into an app, just let me know in the comments.