Featured on Links à la Mode, August 11th!
What? Today is not Sunday, is it? I know I normally do this post on Sunday, but with my blogiversary, and with my days in Japan being numbered…I didn’t have enough time this weekend to get this post out on its usual day. Sorry!
This week’s blog post winner for me was my “Wearing a Kimono” post! And a quick refresher on what Links à la Mode is… The site, Independent Fashion Bloggers, selects 20 of the best blog posts submitted to them each week and then publishes them all in a post on their website. It’s then up to those bloggers selected to also post those 20 blog posts on their blog. It’s a great way to find awesome blog content and find some blogs you may not have stumbled on otherwise. (You can read the full guidelines for submitting to Links à la Mode by clicking here.)
So, without further ado, check out all the amazing bloggers featured this week!
Links à la Mode, August 11th
- Arisgold: Slits | Your Hemline was Meant to be Broken
- Attire Club: The Best Parade of Nations Outfits from the Olympic Games
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: July 2016 Empties
- Dressing with Class and Style: Amorino
- Ethel Da Costa: Go Denim with Varion Marwah
- Fancier’s World: 1 Year Blog Anniversary & Giveaway | Up Close and Personal
- Fashion Panache: #IWearHandloom | Powered by Bhushavali Eco Fashion
- Happy.Pretty.Sweet.: I Try
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Wearing a Kimono
- High Heeled Vogueaholic: White Out | 4 Ways to Style White Jeans for Summer
- Lil Miss JB Style: Risque
- Love.Laugh.Explore.: Black on Black
- Middle of Somewhere: The Monthly Style Edit Link Up | Little Black Dress
- Petite Silver Vixen: Mixing Snakeskin & Lace
- Prime Butterfly: Dîner en Blanc
- Splash of Teal: Small Investments to Achieve Your Best Work-Life Balance
- Style Pith: How To | Styling Your Pointy Toes with Pants
- Turning Point: Style Guide | How to Style Mom Jeans in 3 Ways
- We Are Ready Made: Moderna Museet
- Wear Wag Repeat: DIY Pom Pom Gladiator Sandal & Matching Dog Collar
SPONSOR: Amazon’s Shopbop Opening Ceremony, Lisa Marie Fernandez Activewear, Vince Sneakers, Flannel Australia, TSE Cashmere, Tatras, Cropped Denim, Bralettes, Boho Necklaces, Men’s MKI
Congrats again Lindsey! You’re on a roll =)
Thank you so much, Amanda! 🙂
You look great in your kimono. Enjoy the rest of your time in Japan.
Thank you so much, Jessica! 🙂