Featured on Links à la Mode, June 15th + Henry Photos
I’m excited to start this week off with a Links à la Mode feature! It’s been awhile since I’ve had a post featured, so, here’s a little refresher on what that means. Independent Fashion Bloggers puts together a list of the best blog posts each week and publishes them on their website. Then, the bloggers who had their posts selected also publish these posts on their website. So, it’s a good way to get your post in front of a lot of readers! (The links are at the of this post.)
My post selected this time around was my “Sydney Shopping Spree” post. This was the outfit I had worn for my nephew’s baptism when I was home a month and a half ago. My nephew, Henry, is such a little cutie. I actually get to head home this week Thursday, again, for a week! (My husband and I wanted to be home for a charity golf outing my brother & sister in law host every year. I did a blog post on it here if you’re interested in learning more.) But I really can’t wait to spend some more time with Henry! He’s growing so fast! Below, are a few photos of him. I did a post with him shortly after he was born here, and the rest of the photos below are from his baptism/the last time I was home (at 5 months old).
Henry at 5 months old
A few pics from Henry’s Baptism
Needless to say, Thursday can’t get here soon enough! I’ll also take some more photos of him when I’m home next week too. It’s crazy how much he’s grown in a month and a half!
I’ll be spending this week packing and getting ready to fly back to the US, but the blog will still be published as normal the rest of the week. 🙂 Do you have some fun plans for this week/weekend? Let me know in the comments! (And if not, and you live in Wisconsin, come see me at Shamrock Heights Golf Course for Golfing for Veterans 2017!)
*Below, are all the posts selected for this week’s Links à la Mode! Be sure to give them a read. 🙂
Links à la Mode, June 15th
- Aesthetic Distance: The Pros And Cons Of The Gig Economy
- A Mused Blog: Burberry Beauty Liquid Lip Velvet
- April Was Here: Wedding Guest Attire: Cocktail or Semiformal
- Blushing NoirOPI California Dreaming Nail Polish Collection Swatches + Review
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Sephora Favorites Sunkissed Glow Kit
- Everyday Starlet: How to Shape Eyebrows at Home with Tweezers + How to Grow Eyebrows
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Timeless Summer Fashion
- Hampton Roads Fashion & Style: Classic Shift Dress x Triangle Cutout Sleeves
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Sydney Shopping Spree
- Hello Alley: Ruffled Pink Perfection Casual Chic for Summer
- Lil Miss JB StyleTravel Diaries: Barcelona
- Style Splash: A Skirt with Sleeves
- Suzanne CarilloHow To: Embroidered Leather Dress DIY
- Tales of Two Blog: The Power of Perfume Featuring Unique Fragrances
- The Curvy Edit: Palm Springs Vibes – One Set Two Ways
Loving all the good news and exciting things in this post! I’m so glad you’ll be going home for a visit, too! It’s wonderful that you’re close enough now to visit for a week, and get to know this precious little guy!
Aw, thank you, Emily! 🙂
Congratulations Lindsey! Your nephew is really cute and these pictures are gorgeous!
Have a nice day!:)
Aw, thank you! Hope you have a nice day too! 🙂
Great post. Thanks!
So amazing post!
Congratulations, just found your blog, very pretty.
Aw, thank you, Stella!
Congrats on the feature, and all the best to your brother and the little one 🙂
Aim For Fabulous
Thank you so much, Sadie! 🙂
That is so exciting you’re going home!!! and congrats on IFB 🙂
My family is actually coming to visit me this week! I am so excited.
Lee – leethrifts.com
Thank you, Lee! Aw, that will be fun!! I hope you have a fabulous time with your family! 🙂
Congrats, Lindsey and Henry is a doll!!
Aw, thank you, Jodie! 🙂
Thank you, Eleine!