Last Updated on June 7, 2019 by haveclotheswilltravel
Happy week of Thanksgiving to you folks in the United States! Please eat some pumpkin pie and stuffing for me, haha. It’s really strange to not be doing anything for Thanksgiving this year. Although, I’ve always secretly wanted to have Italian food instead of turkey and gravy on Thanksgiving…so, I’m thinking this year might be my chance to try that out! Haha.
And if you’re looking for style inspiration for what to wear for Thanksgiving, check out all the lovely posts featured in this week’s Links à la Mode, below! My post selected was my “All About the Accessories” post. I’m also excited to be featured over on Cut Out + Keep as their DIY Fashionista of the week! You can click here if you’re interested in seeing that feature.
Links à la Mode, November 17th
- April was Here: Thanksgiving Outfit Idea: Floral Dress
- Cammeo Head to Toe: CH2T Covets: Holiday Edition
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: October 2016 Empties
- Cover Mum: Breton Stripes… Bien sûr!
- Distinguished Diva: On Beauty by Zadie Smith
- Fancier’s World: How to Wear a Bodycon Dress Without a Flat Stomach
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: 16 Ways to Wear Booties
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: All About the Accessories
- In a Nutshell: Lady V London Pink Flamingo Madison Dress in Paradise!
- I’m a Norbyah: Insert Brand Here
- Les Assorties’: Introducing: Matter
- Lil Miss Bianca: How to Start a Conversation Using Fashion
- Lucy Van Dean: Trends and Personal Style
- Mon-Chic Style: Rocking the Punk Style
- One Awesome Momma: 4 Ways to Wear Chambray Shirt
- Pudding Monster: Do Snail Products Really Work?
- Smile is it: Burgundy and Stripes
- Style Splash: Matalan Floral Print Dress
- Tori Dany Designs: Black Jackets for All Seasons
- Wish and Wear: Accidental Trans-Seasonal Dressing
I’ll still have a post on Wednesday and Friday this week too! For Friday’s post, would anyone be interested in seeing a round up of some the best fashion related Cyber Monday deals? Let me know in the comments!