Last Updated on June 7, 2019 by haveclotheswilltravel
My days are completely messed up. I went all day thinking today was Monday…whoops! I then had a bit of panic attack, as I realized I had not yet posted this week’s Independent Fashion Bloggers Links à la Mode feature, and it’s already Tuesday night!
But I’ll blame that mix up on yesterday day being Labor Day here in Australia…so, it was a nice long weekend here! It was also apparently Day Light Savings Time, which I was completely unaware of! Haha. Thank goodness my phone automatically updates or I would have missed my bus Sunday morning for sure! (We took a bus to go exploring in the Blue Mountains this weekend – it was so cool! I got to play with kangaroos and wallabies – I’ll be posting photos soon!)
This weeks post selected by Independent Fashion Bloggers was my “In The Land Down Under” post. If you missed it, you can click here to see it. (There’s also a discount code for Happiness Boutique in it!) And if you need a refresher on what Links à la Mode is, click here.
Be sure to check out the fun blog posts below as well! There are some good ones in there! 🙂
Links à la Mode, September 29th
- Al-Balsam Life: Milan Fashion Week: Bottega Veneta’s Leather & Absolute Wearability
- Anti.Muse: Anti.Musings: My Alternative Fashion Story
- Cammeo Head to Toe: Top 5 Pins of the Week: Bombs Away
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: August 2016 Empties!
- Cover Mum: Reveal Your Inner Wild Cat
- Distinguished Diva: Luxury Wood Watch Editorial plus Jord Watch Giveaway
- Elements of Ellis: White Jeans for Fall
- Everyday Starlet: How to Get Rid of Dark Circles with Eye Creams & Color Correcting
- Finite1: How To Wear A Dress From Day To Night
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: Updating My Wardrobe for Fall With Stitch Fix
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: In the Land Down Under
- Lady Diana’s Pearls: Mod Henley Shirtdress
- Layers of Chic: Fall Staples: Cool Watch & Effortless Wool Dress
- Life in the Fash Lane: Fall Must-Have: Army Jacket + Style Tips
- Live Eco Chic: BonJOY a Subscription Box with Social Impact
- Middle of Somewhere: The Weekly Style Edit Link Up: Denim
- Modavracha: What Your Fall Outfits Are Missing: Velvet Shoes
- Mox and Socks: How to Scout the Perfect Spot for a Photo Shoot
- The Curious Portafoglio: Fashion Designer to Know: Ronald Van Der Kemp
- The House Blend: Fall Must-Have: Army Jacket + Style Tips
How was everyone else’s weekend? Did anyone else mix up their days or have an unexpected Daylight Savings Time take place? Haha. Let me know in the comments!