Last Updated on June 7, 2019 by haveclotheswilltravel
Sorry! I know I’m late to the party on this post… but happy belated Star Wars Day! This is the outfit I broke out for the occasion. As you can see, I was not in Argentina, but instead at my parent’s house. It was really nice to pop home and see everyone for a bit. (However, I do apologize for getting behind on my posts and such this last week!)
This isn’t the most exciting Star Wars-themed outfit I’ve ever worn for this day. However, most of my Star Wars clothing is sitting in a shipping facility in Australia…waiting to make its way over to Argentina. So, I have a pretty limited wardrobe at the moment, haha. But, at least I had my “Cat Wars” shirt in my suitcase! This shirt is so ridiculous, I couldn’t resist ordering it nearly 6 months ago. I’ve been wearing it nonstop, but I had been waiting to feature it on the blog for “May the 4th.”
My mom had been kind enough to also lend me her cardigan and flats for the day…as I was running a bit low on clothes. Haha. I really loved her studded flats! They added a little extra oomph to this casual outfit.
Did anyone else break out some Star Wars attire for May the 4th? Let me know in the comments!
Where to find it:
Links à la Mode!
I’m also very happy that my blog post “My Favorite Jeans” was selected to be featured on this week’s Links à la Mode! Check out all the awesome posts featured below.
Links à la Mode, May 4th
- Adorned in Armor: The Best Face Oils for Your Skin
- Aesthetic Distance: 5 Reasons Why Narcissism Will Actually Improve Your Life
- Elements of Ellis: Floral Bomber Jacket
- Greige Market: Why I am Anti the #Girlboss Movement
- Finite 1: Amazing Mint Green Lace Shift Dress With Bell Sleeves Under $50
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: My Favorite Jeans
- Individually Chic: Why I Don’t Wash My Hair Everyday
- Jeff on the Road: Lookbook: Mixing Designer & Fast Fashion
- La Veine: 5 Beauty Lessons from My Mother
- Life in the Fash Lane: Zaful Cocktail Dress
- Lil Miss JB Style: Quality Time
- Middle of Somewhere Blog: Little White Dress
- My Golden Beauty: Spring is Blooming with JORD
- Pudding Monster: One Black Lace Dress Two Ways | Part 1 : Street Style
- Saccharine Soul: SEO Tips for Fashion Bloggers
- Style Whimsical: Outfit and Photography Tricks: The ‘Always Curious’ Alice in Wonderland
- The Curvy Edit: Swimsuit Lookbook
Disclosure: some of the links in this post are affiliate links. Meaning, if you click a link and make a purchase, Have Clothes, Will Travel gets a very small commission. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this blog possible!
*c/o = courtesy of, meaning the company gave me the product to be used on my blog, and I did not pay for it. All opinions are my own, and I am not being compensated for a positive review.