Last Updated on June 7, 2019 by haveclotheswilltravel
Click to Shop:
The weather for my trip to Wisconsin was less than amazing, shall we say. Most days were below zero degrees Fahrenheit! So, there was no way I was shooting any outfit posts unless they were featuring a coat, haha.
I loved that this coat was bright and cheery in the gloomy, cold weather. Although, my photos do make this coat look brighter than it really is. It’s more on the mustard end of the color spectrum – FYI. And it’s also only $24! I have to say, though, with the frigid weather we were having this coat was not quite warm enough. I was wearing a super thick sweater under it, though. So, it’s roomy enough to add some serious layers if you want to wear it in winter.
A few things to note too, and I might be getting a bit nit picky here, but the sleeves are just a smidge too short for me as well. I don’t usually have this problem with shirts or coats, though. And the coat does only button on the very top, not all the way down. Also, it runs big…I sized down one whole size.
This coat is from a new-to-me company – PopJulia. They have affordable options, but just be aware that the shipping can take a couple of weeks, as they are based out of Asia. And for their prices, I am happy with the quality of the coats I received from them. (I’ll be featuring one more coat in an upcoming blog post – stay tuned.)
Please excuse the wrinkles in this last photo! I was driving home from Grandparent’s house to my parent’s house – which is a 3 hour drive, when I realized I hadn’t snapped a photo of the back of the coat. Doh! So, my husband took this for me in a parking lot, haha. (And I had been sitting on this coat for awhile.)
Had to share that photo! It was from my grandparent’s house too – they live in such a beautiful area!
Do you like to add a pop of color to your outfits with a fun coat? And how cold is it by you? Let me know in the comments!
Where to find it:
Links à la Mode, February 15th, 2018
- Aesthetic Distance: Why Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri Deserves To Win Best Picture At The Oscars
- Britt + Whit: Let Me Re-Introduce Myself + YSL Tote Giveaway
- Chicago Petite Blog: The Only Outfit Formula You Need for Winter
- Deyn’s World: Your Guide to Nailing Your Valentine’s Day Outfit
- Fashion to Live: Gasparilla Knight Parade 2018: Wrap Bodysuit + Jeans + Heels
- Gabriella Lundgren: My Favorite Color is Red
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: A Colorful Coat for a Dreary Day
- L Knits: Create Your Own Supportive Community
- L’ambassadrice: Is Fashion Week Still Relevant? Answering One of The Industry’s Most Daunting Questions
- Online Personal Stylist: DIY Placemat Bag Tutorial
- Petite Dressing: 5 Petite Style Rules and How to Break Them
- Sifa’s Corner: Tutorial: Soft Pink Smokey Valentine’s Makeup for 30S
- The Borrowed Babes: Fur Those Who Like a Little Something Extra
- The Glamour Pursuit: Valentine’s Day Gift Guides
- We Blog for Love: The Power Of Love; Meet Nicolle and Tristain Kirk
*Disclosure: some of these links are affiliate links. Meaning, if you click a link and make a purchase, Have Clothes, Will Travel gets a very small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this blog possible! I am also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
*c/o = courtesy of, meaning the company gave me the product to be used on my blog, and I did not pay for it. All opinions are my own, and I am not being compensated for a positive review.