Last Updated on November 26, 2019 by haveclotheswilltravel
I am so excited I can finally show off a cold weather appropriate outfit! This past week I was in Wisconsin to visit my family for Thanksgiving, and it was cold enough to wear boots and a scarf. Wahoo!
This outfit was actually my Thanksgiving outfit. It gets pretty warm in our families’ homes with everything cooking, so I went with a light airy top and took my scarf off once it got really warm. But the stars of this outfit are my shiny, new boots from DSW! I can’t tell you how happy I am to finally have a pair of over-the-knee boots. I’ve been drooling over them for ages, but I didn’t take the leap until I was home this last week!
These boots are by Kelly & Katie from DSW. This has been one of my favorite brands from DSW, because, despite the higher heels, they are well-constructed and very easy/comfortable to walk in. Comfort is key during the holidays! I also like that they are a bit wider…as my feet are really wide and I tend to have a hard time finding boots that fit me just right. Kelly & Katie boots for the win, again!
This was a comfy look for Thanksgiving, however, I’m going to be restyling these boots for some dressier looks for the holidays as well. So, stay tuned!
How was everyone else’s Thanksgiving? Or how was your weekend if you’re outside the US? And did anyone score any good Black Friday sales? Most of my favorite stores seemed to not have the greatest sales this year – so, I’m curious how everyone else did! Let me know in the comments!
**SORRY! These exact boots are currently sold out! Click here for an almost identical pair that are also on sale!
Where to find it:
Links à la Mode, November 23rd, 2017
- Aesthetic Distance: I Dumped Out The Contents Of My Makeup Bag Again For You
- April Was Here: Mommy and Me: Plaid Shirt and Parka Jacket
- Be You, Very Well: Fall/winter outfit – Knitted dress, camel aviator jacket and the over the knee boots
- Britt and Whit: Gift Guide 2017: The Best Hostess Gifts
- Deyn’s World: Makeup for Men: How to Make it Work for You
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: ModCloth’s Stylish Surprise Sale Event Explained + My Surprises Over The Years
- I’m a Norbyah: Summer Days Have Come and Gone
- Kintan Fashion: Sunny Fall: With Camel Coat & Floral Embroidered Skinny Jeans
- Luna Vida: Weekend Wear | Coffee Crewneck + Ripped Jeans + Sneakers
- Petite Silver Vixen: Pattern Mixing a Midi Skirt | Wearing Colour to Lift Your Mood
- Sifa’s Corner: 5 Essential Products for a Relaxing Shower
- Style Splash: Check Jacket, Lace Skirt and Shiny Boots + Link Up
- The Real JLowPersonal Branding | A How Not to & How Fashion and Life Collide
- Meghan’s Mirror: Meghan Markle’s 10 Fashion Rules
- Wine & Couture: Thanksgiving Day Outfit *Collab*
Disclosure: some of the links in this post are affiliate links. Meaning, if you click a link and make a purchase, Have Clothes, Will Travel gets a very small commission. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this blog possible!
*c/o = courtesy of, meaning the company gave me the product to be used on my blog, and I did not pay for it. All opinions are my own, and I am not being compensated for a positive review.