Last Updated on June 7, 2019 by haveclotheswilltravel
I don’t know about the rest of you, but I am so ready for fall! I’m looking forward to turning my air conditioner off, wearing some chunky scarves and knee-high boots and some dresses with sleeves! Alas, though, it looks like the hot weather is here to stay…at least for a little while.
This sleeved, floral dress was one I broke out just before we left for Moscow. It was cooling down, thanks to some thunderstorms, but was still rather humid (my hair is a dead giveaway, haha). This dress is a blend of cotton and linen, so it was still breathable on this humid, warmish day.
I get really excited about sleeved dresses for some reason. And add a high-neckline and pockets to a dress, and I’m absolutely sold! (Clearly, I also have a bit of an obsession with floral prints, too! Haha.) As with the rest of my EvaTrends dresses, though, the fit is baggy. I always remedy this with a belt to give the dress more structure. (Don’t forget, if you use code LP15, you’ll get 15% off your order.)
This outfit post got broken out today because I didn’t actually take any new outfit photos over the weekend here in Moscow. We moved into our apartment here over the weekend and spent most of our time getting settled, hooking up the internet, cable…and figuring out how to use our appliances. (Some are written in Russian, but our washing machine is in German! Google Translate is getting a workout!) But, we’re all settled in now, and we really love it! I posted some photos and videos to my Snapchat & Instastories, but if anyone is interested, I can post some photos on the blog too. (Just let me know in the comments.)
Is anyone else getting excited for fall? Or are you loving every minute of summer? Let me know in the comments!
Where to find it:
Links à la Mode, Aug 2nd, 2018
- Adorned in Armor: Your Dreams Matter
- Aesthetic Distance: The Problem With The Body Positivity Movement
- Affordorable: Just Peachy | Summery Gingham Ribboned Espadrilles & Wicker Camera Bag
- Andreea Baroti: Southend on Sea
- Couture Crush: Creating a Cohesive Instagram Feed
- Elle is for She: Elle’s Look: Vintage Floral Mania
- Fashion Schlub: It’s a Wrap
- Fashion to Live: Rooftop Date Night: Sexified High Low Dress + Heels
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Why is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale SUCH a Big Deal?
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: A Formal Yet Comfortable Dress
- I’m a Norbyah: Not Taking Selfies: Learning to Take my Own Pictures
- I’m a Norbyah: Like Mother Like Fabulous: A Conversation with Redress & Pizza Express
- In My Wardrobe: PeacesbyAnya: Accessories with Afro-Caribbean Flair
- Julietly Lily Rose: How to Fake a Summer Glow + Tips for Tanning at Home Without Streaks or Stains
- Julietly Lily Rose: Summer Makeup Under $25 (IMJENNIM + Urban Decay Inspired)
- Knowing My Style: Peonies and Pink Blush
- L’ambassadrice The Romper Disaster: What My First College Nightmare Taught Me About Resilience
- Sifa’s Corner: Formulate Co. Haircare Product Launch and Giveaway
- Sifa’s Corner: Summer Essentials from Macy’s
- Tales of Two Blog: Do Bloggers Make Good Girls Look Cool?
- The Petite Bijou: These Are The Best Loafers To Wear This Fall
- Whit Wanders: I Grew Up on a Boat + Nordstrom Giveaway
*Disclosure: some of these links are affiliate links. Meaning, if you click a link and make a purchase, Have Clothes, Will Travel gets a very small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this blog possible! I am also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
*c/o = courtesy of, meaning the company gave me the product to be used on my blog, and I did not pay for it. All opinions are my own, and I am not being compensated for a positive review.