30+ Stores Like Zara You NEED to Try in 2023!
As someone who loves fashion, I know that Zara is one of the most popular clothing stores out there. With its trendy pieces and affordable prices, it’s no wonder that shoppers flock to Zara to update their wardrobes.
But as much as I love Zara, I also know that it’s important to branch out and explore other stores that offer similar styles and quality. That’s why I’ve put together a comprehensive list of the best stores like Zara for fashion-forward finds.
*Disclosure: some of these links are affiliate links. Meaning, if you click a link and make a purchase, Have Clothes, Will Travel gets a very small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this blog possible!
Why Look for Stores Like Zara?
While Zara is certainly a great store, there are a few reasons why you might want to look for stores like it.
First, as much as we might love Zara, it’s always good to have some variety in our wardrobes. Shopping at different stores can help us discover new styles and expand our fashion horizons.
Additionally, while Zara is affordable, it’s not the cheapest store out there. By exploring other options, we can find similar styles at even lower prices.
Top 10 Stores Like Zara for Fashion-Forward Finds
H&M is a great store like Zara for fashion-forward pieces at affordable prices. They offer a similar mix of trendy and classic styles, and their clothing is always on-trend. I also find their clothing to be of decent quality for their low price points.
Mango is another Spanish brand that’s similar to Zara in terms of style and price point. They offer a wide range of clothing, from casual basics to dressy pieces. If you love Zara, Mango is going to be your new go-to store!
If you’re looking for something a bit edgier than Zara, Topshop is a great option. They offer a range of unique pieces that are perfect for making a statement. (Just note: there are currently no more Topshop stores – but you can shop Topshop online.)
& Other Stories
& Other Stories is a bit more upscale than Zara, but their clothing is just as stylish. They offer a mix of classic and trendy pieces that are perfect for any occasion.
ASOS is a great online store like Zara that offers a wide range of clothing at affordable prices. They’re particularly known for their selection of trendy pieces, so if you’re looking for something that’s on-trend, ASOS is a great option.
Uniqlo is a Japanese brand that’s similar to Zara in terms of its minimalist aesthetic. They offer a range of basics that are perfect for building a capsule wardrobe. (I’m a big fan of their cheap activewear!)
COS is another upscale brand that’s similar to Zara in terms of its minimalist aesthetic. They offer a range of high-quality pieces that are perfect for creating a chic, understated look.
Arket is a newer brand that’s part of the H&M family. They offer a range of sustainable clothing perfect for fashion-conscious shoppers.
Stradivarius is another Spanish brand that’s similar to Zara in terms of style and price point. They offer a mix of trendy and classic pieces that are perfect for any occasion.
If you’re looking for something a bit more eclectic than Zara, Urban Outfitters is a great option. They offer a range of unique and quirky pieces that are perfect for making a statement.
Brands Similar to Zara
In addition to the stores listed above, there are also a number of brands that are similar to Zara in terms of style and quality. Some of the top brands to check out include:
Websites and Online Stores Like Zara
One of the great things about Zara is that they offer both in-store and online shopping. If you prefer to shop online, there are a number of websites and online stores that offer similar styles and quality. Some of the top options include:
Cheaper Alternatives to Zara
As much as we might love Zara, it’s not always the most budget-friendly option out there. If you’re looking for similar styles at even lower prices, there are a number of options to consider. Some of the top stores like Zara for budget-friendly fashion include:
Zara-Like Shops for Specific Styles and Occasions
While Zara offers a wide range of clothing, there may be certain styles or occasions where you’re looking for something specific. Luckily, there are a number of stores like Zara that specialize in certain areas. Some of the best options include:
- Reformation – for sustainable and eco-friendly clothing
- Free People – for bohemian and festival-inspired clothing
- Lulus – for trendy and affordable occasionwear
- Anthropologie – for unique and eclectic pieces
- Madewell – for classic and timeless basics
Tips for Shopping Like a Pro at Zara-Like Stores
Now that you know where to find stores like Zara, it’s time to start shopping like a pro. Here are a few tips to help you get the most out of your shopping experience:
- Know your style – Before you start shopping, take some time to figure out your personal style. This will help you narrow down your options and make shopping easier.
- Go in with a plan – It’s easy to get overwhelmed by all the options at Zara-like stores. To avoid this, go in with a plan. Make a list of the items you’re looking for and focus on those.
- Try everything on – Zara-like stores can vary in terms of sizing and fit, so it’s important to try everything on before you buy (or make sure online sites have a good return policy before purchasing). This will help you avoid any sizing issues and ensure you’re happy with your purchase.
- Check for sales – Many of these stores often have sales and promotions, so be sure to check for these before you buy. This can help you save money and get more for your budget.
How to Style Zara-Like Pieces
Finally, once you’ve found some great pieces at Zara-like stores, it’s time to figure out how to style them. Here are a few tips to help you make the most of your new wardrobe additions:
- Mix and match – Don’t be afraid to mix and match different pieces to create unique and exciting outfits. This can help you get more wear out of your clothing and create a more personalized look.
- Accessorize – Accessories can make a big difference when it comes to styling your Zara-like pieces. Try adding statement jewelry, a bold bag, or a pair of standout shoes to elevate your look.
- Layer up – Layering is a great way to make the most of your wardrobe, especially during the colder months. Try layering a sweater over a dress, or a blazer over a t-shirt to create a more interesting and dynamic outfit.
Zara is a great store, but it’s always good to branch out and explore other options. By shopping at stores like Zara, you can discover new styles, find lower prices, and make the most of your wardrobe. Whether you’re looking for brands similar to Zara, websites and online stores like Zara, or cheaper alternatives to Zara, there are plenty of options out there. So go forth, shop like a pro, and enjoy exploring all the great stores like Zara that are out there.
- Read next: 20+ Stores Like Mango With Stylish Clothing Options You’ll Love!
- Read next: 25+ Stores Like REVOLVE for On-Trend Clothing
- Read next: 50 Best Online Shopping Sites for Women’s Clothing & Accessories
- Read next: Is Light in the Box Legit? Honest LightintheBox Review: MUST-READ Before Ordering