Last Updated on November 18, 2020 by haveclotheswilltravel
Christmas in Moscow, Russia is one of the most magical things I have ever seen in my life. It looks like this city was plucked right from a fairytale! For this post, I’m going to share 20 of my favorite photos of Moscow during Christmastime.
The Christmas markets here begin at the end of November and don’t end until early February! The majority of these photos are from the Red Square Christmas Market and central Moscow. Enjoy! And a very Merry Christmas to all!
- Read next: 30+ Best Things to Do in Moscow by a Moscow Resident
- Read next: 20 of the Best Moscow Restaurants by a Local
- Read next: 7 Crazy and Unusual Things to Do in Moscow, Russia
- Read next: Russian Banya Experience – A Must-Do on Your Trip to Russia
- Read next: 17 Incredible Things to Do in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Click here to see all of my blog posts from Russia.