Last Updated on June 17, 2021 by haveclotheswilltravel
Free People is one of the best places to shop for bohemian clothing and accessories. Their styles range from the latest trends to vintage designs. Free People also carries beautiful shoes, intimates and swimwear, as well as a beauty and wellness category. (In my opinion, Free People is THE place to shop for boho dresses, though!)
- Click here if you haven’t shopped Free People yet!
If you’re wondering what other stores like Free People exist – this is the post for you! I’m sharing a wide variety of stores and sites that will make your boho-loving heart swoon!
*Disclosure: some of these links are affiliate links. Meaning, if you click a link and make a purchase, Have Clothes, Will Travel gets a very small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this blog possible!
25+ Stores Like Free People for AMAZING Boho Clothing
1.) Vestiaire Collective
If you love Free People but are looking for cheaper prices… Vestiaire Collective is your answer! Vestiaire Collective offers over 600,000 carefully curated pre-owned designer pieces (including a HUGE selection of Free People pieces) and ships to over 50 countries around the world.
You can’t write a post about stores like Free People and not include Free People’s sister site – Anthropologie. Anthropologie carries a wide range of beautiful boho-chic clothing.
Anthropologie is a store that I have fallen in love with over the years. With their whimsical and unique dresses to their soft and luxurious sweaters, I could seriously buy the whole store. Anthropologie also has any amazing home decor section.
Read next: 5 Tips for Shopping on Anthropologie
3.) Urban Outfitters
And likewise, Urban Outfitters is also part of the Anthropologie and Free People family. The creator of Anthropologie is actually the current URBN chairman and president! (Urban Outfitters also has a super cute home decor section.)
Spell is an iconic Australian boho fashion label created by two sisters in Byron Bay. (They also have a US site!) While they feature a wide range of beautiful clothing and accessories, they also have book and even bridal section!
- Click here to shop Spell USA.
- Click here to shop Spell Australia.
- Click here to shop the dress above.
Cleobella’s handcrafted clothing, bags, jewelry and accessories are each individually made, creating sustainable incomes for artisans and families. Their designs are STUNNING, and their “littles” section is so cute!
If you like Anna Corinna’s ponchos on Free People… you’ll love Bronca. Bronca features handmade ponchos designed in Uruguay. Best of all, though, 50 percent of their profits go to feeding underprivileged children around the world.
7.) Farm Rio
What began as a handful of goods at a local fashion fair booth has grown into one of Brazil’s most recognizable labels for sun-soaked dressing. With vibrant colors, bold silhouettes and feminine details embedded in every design, Farm Rio’s cheerful creations are crafted with an exotic, toes-in-the-sand spirit that’s simultaneously fashion-forward and vintage-inspired.
Revolve carries a great selection of boho-chic dresses and rompers from more than 500 different brands! This ranges from Free People to Hemant and Nandita. They typically add up to 1,000 new gorgeous clothing items each day to their site, plus they’ve added a beauty section that carries all of my favorite makeup and skincare brands!
ModCloth is where my love of Free People all started. While I was searching for stores similar to ModCloth, I came across Free People… and the rest is history! I have a serious ModCloth addiction as well… you can see the bazillion outfit posts featuring ModCloth clothing on my blog, here.
Shopbop has a wide range of boho and classic clothing. They are a little pricier on average than Anthro… but they are also available on Amazon now, too! (If you’re looking for super speedy shipping!)
11.) Mata Traders
Mata Traders is an ethical fashion company that creates fabulous vintage-inspired and boho dresses in a fun array of prints. I am especially a fan of their fit and flare dresses! And best of all, many of these dresses have pockets. Who doesn’t love a cute, versatile dress with pockets?
ASOS has some fantastic skirts and dresses that Free People fans will loev. And even though they are a British-based company, their international shipping rates are very reasonable.
Madewell is most known for their great jeans. However, they also make some fabulous dresses, skirts and tops! They are more on the casual and comfortable end of the style spectrum (but still absolutely gorgeous).
While Francesca’s is geared a bit more toward the younger crowd, it still has plenty of cute, boho-chic clothing. And their price tags are much more affordable as well.
15.) Bohemian Mama
Bohemian Mama features independent, handmade and female-owned brands that are not mass-produced. They feature brands like Lack of Color, Free People, Kivari, Agolde, Mate the Label, Sancia, Beach Riot and more. These also have a fantastic kids section! They carry Rylee & Cru, Quincy Mae, Jamie Kay, Wild Wawa, Finn & Vince, Conscious Soles and more for babies and toddlers.
16.) Amour Vert
Amour Vert has the best selection of pants and blouses and outerwear, in my opinion. They also plant a tree for every T-shirt that you buy!
Reformation is a mover and a shaker in the fashion industry, and they’ve even been dubbed, “the cool girl’s” clothing company by Business Insider. They carry a wide range of fashionable and feminine, sustainable clothing… and they even make sustainable wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses! I love that they also include sustainability stats for each garment under its description.
Sundance is a brand that features a touch of bohemian mixed with some Western influence. This label from the US is every boho girl’s dream! They also have a beautiful home section.
H&M maintains an affordable price point, but with many high-quality pieces. While some of their items are more on the trendy end of the style spectrum, they do have quite the selection of classic and boho-chic clothing as well!
If you love Free People, then you’ll love Monsoon. I think it’s awesome that some of their dresses are made from recycled polyester… which is made from PET plastic bottles that are formed into strings of yarn, before being dyed and knitted together to create a soft-touch texture. How awesome is that?
Mango is quickly becoming a favorite of mine, thanks to their classic, effortless ensembles. They are less expensive than Free People as well!
22.) Frank & Oak
Frank And Oak is the go-to for closet staples that still look cool. Their pieces will withstand the test of time and complement your trendier items for years to come!
Verishop is a new site that sells luxury women’s and men’s fashion, home goods, and beauty products. They have free one-day shipping (with no minimum) across most of the site, as well as free returns and 24/7 customer service. If you’re a fan of Free People, you’ll love their selection of dresses!
Zappos is most known for the incredible selection of shoes and impeccable customer service. However, they also have a great selection of clothing and accessories! Many of the brands mentioned in this post can also be found on Zappos. You can also link your Prime membership to your Zappos account to get exclusive benefits, like free upgraded shipping! (Seriously, some orders arrive in less than 24 hours.)
Free People carries a selection of Minnetonka moccasins and slippers on their site. They’re the perfect complement to Free People style! However, Minnetonka’s own website has way more cute options to choose from.
- Click here to shop Minnetonka.
If you’re looking for beautiful jewelry to go with your bohemian outfit – check out Rellery. Their Zodiac necklaces and layered necklaces are the perfect addition to any wardrobe.
- Click here to shop Rellery.
Read next: Honest Review of Rellery Jewelry
Ok, so the stores listed below are not exactly “similar” to Free People clothing. However, you can find some similar products from time to time.
- North & Main (High-quality clothing, in both standard and extended sizes, shoes, and accessories, appropriate for all ages and body types.)
- SiiZU (Sustainable, boho-chic clothing and jewelry with similar prices to Free People.)
- Kohl’s (Has a nice selection of boho-chic clothing that is inexpensive.)
- Lulus (They have quite a nice selection of boho-chic clothing that is a little cheaper than Free People.)
- Mytheresa (A luxury website that carries the most gorgeous designer duds!)
- Quay Sunglasses (Stylish, vintage-style sunglasses. I own several pairs now!)
- Chinese Laundry (The perfect shoes to pair with this style of clothing!)
- Nordstrom (They have gorgeous dresses & skirts! They also have a great return policy.)
- Nordstrom Rack (A budget-friendly version of Nordstrom.)
- New York & Company (Super cute clothing, with some great professional clothing options too.)
- StyleWe (Really fabulous & unique dresses & skirts. I own several dresses & skirts from them & they’re amazing!)
- Nicole Miller (SUCH beautiful designer dresses)
- PinkBlush (They have lovely, boho style clothing with an emphasis on maternity clothing.)
- Maurices (Cute, affordable clothes in a wide range of sizes.)
- DressLily (Inexpensive, boho and vintage style clothing.)
- Berrylook (Also cheaper dresses than Anthro with a boho/vintage flair)
- Saks Fifth Ave Off 5th (GORGEOUS designer dresses that are affordable.)
- IFCHIC (A wide variety of unique designer items. I featured some of their items, here.)
Which stores would you add to this list? Let me know in the comments!
- Read next: 27 Online Thrift Shops for the Best Vintage & Secondhand Clothing
- Read next: 12 Comfy & Cute Boho Dresses Available Online
- Read next: Sustainable Brand Alternatives to ModCloth You’ll Love!
- Read next: 18 Amazing Stores Like ASOS That Are Available Online
- Read next: 30 Online Stores Similar to Anthropologie