Are you in love with Anthropologie’s timeless, boho-chic style and wondering what other stores out there carry a similar style of clothing? This post is sharing 20 of my favorite stores that carry clothes like Anthropologie that are all available online!
Anthropologie is a store that I have fallen in love with over the years. With their whimsical and unique dresses to their soft and luxurious sweaters, I could seriously buy the whole store. (If I had the money! And if you haven’t shopped them yet, click here to do so.)
I also love how elegant and classic the majority of items are at Anthropologie. So, you don’t have to worry about your clothing “being out of style” by the next season. For the most part, these are clothes that will withstand the test-of-time.
- If you missed my post “5 tips for shopping on Anthropologie”, click here.
But, if you’re like me, and also like to keep your options open and not shop at the same store over and over… then, this is the post for you! Below, you’ll find 30 similar stores to Anthro that are all available online! I’ve also included home decor options like Anthro at the end of the post. Enjoy!
*Disclosure: some of these links are affiliate links. Meaning, if you click a link and make a purchase, Have Clothes, Will Travel gets a very small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this blog possible!
30 Online Stores Similar to Anthropologie
1.) Farm Rio
Farm Rio is a brand that Anthropologie carries on their website. However, Farm Rio now has their own site that is brimming with beautiful designs! And for each item sold on their site, they plant a tree in the Amazon Rainforest. (I love that!)
- Click here to shop Farm Rio.
2.) Free People
If you love Anthropologie, then you’ll love Free People! Their style is very similar to Anthro… but with a bit more boho and vintage flair. (They’re actually owned by the same company as Anthro.)
3.) Urban Outfitters
And likewise, Urban Outfitters is also part of the Anthropologie and Free People family. The creator of Anthropologie is actually the current URBN chairman and president! (Urban Outfitters also has a super cute home decor section.)
Zappos is most known for the incredible selection of shoes and impeccable customer service. However, they also have a great selection of clothing and accessories! Many of the brands mentioned in this post can also be found on Zappos. You can also link your Prime membership to your Zappos account to get exclusive benefits, like free upgraded shipping! (Seriously, some orders arrive in less than 24 hours.)
- Click here to shop Zappos.
- Click here for the dress above.
- Read next: Is Zappos Legit? My Honest Zappos Review for Shoes
Verishop is a new site that sells luxury women’s and men’s fashion, home goods, and beauty products. They have free one-day shipping (with no minimum) across most of the site, as well as free returns and 24/7 customer service. If you’re a fan of Anthro’s home goods, I think you’ll especially love Verishop.
6.) & Other Stories
& Other Stories carries BEAUTIFUL and timeless clothing with a hint of boho flair. Their price point is slightly lower than Anthro’s on average too.
- Click here to shop & Other Stories in the US.
- Click here for their UK website.
- Click here to shop the dress pictured above.
Revolve carries a great selection of boho-chic dresses and rompers from more than 500 different brands! This ranges from Free People to Hemant and Nandita.
Mango is quickly becoming a favorite of mine, thanks to their classic, effortless ensembles. They are less expensive than Anthropologie as well!
- Click here to shop Mango on their US website.
- Click here to shop Mango UK.
- Click here to shop the coat pictured above.
9.) Madison Style
Madison is a luxury store specializing in women’s high-end fashion and accessories. If unique dresses and skirts are what you desire… Madison Style has you covered! (Their price point is higher than Anthropologie, though.)
ModCloth is where my love of Anthropologie all started. While I was searching for stores similar to ModCloth, I came across Anthro… and the rest is history! I have a serious ModCloth addiction as well… you can see the bazillion outfit posts featuring ModCloth clothing on my blog, here.
Shopbop has a wide range of boho and classic clothing. Again, they are a little pricier on average than Anthro… but they are also available on Amazon now, too! (If you’re looking for super speedy shipping!)
12.) Mata Traders
Mata Traders is an ethical fashion company that creates fabulous vintage-inspired and boho dresses in a fun array of prints. I am especially a fan of their fit and flare dresses! And best of all, many of these dresses have pockets. Who doesn’t love a cute, versatile dress with pockets?
Boden clothing can best be described as timeless and classic… plus, they have classic clothes for the whole family (even infants)!
- Click here to shop Boden USA
- Click here to shop Boden UK.
- Click here to shop Boden France.
- Click here to shop Boden Australia.
- Click here to shop the skirt pictured above.
14.) Ted Baker
Ted Baker has the CUTEST, most feminine, classic attire ever. I LOVE Ted’s shoes as well! They are about the same pricepoint as Anthropologie as well.
- Click here to shop Ted Baker US. (Also available on Nordstrom, here, with a better return policy.)
- Click here for Ted Baker UK
- Click here for their Australia site.
- Click here for the dress pictured above.
ASOS has some fantastic skirts and dresses. And even though they are a British-based company, their international shipping rates are very reasonable.
- Click here to check out ASOS.
- And click here for their website for Brazil and the Middle East.
- Click here to shop the dress pictured above.
16.) Nasty Gal
Nasty Gal is a bit edgier and trendier than Anthropologie on average. However, they do carry quite a few boho-chic items that are swoon-worthy! Plus, they are WAY cheaper than Anthropologie.
- Click here to shop Nasty Gal USA & Canada.
- And click here to shop Nasty Gal UK.
- Click here to shop the pants pictured above.
17.) French Connection
French Connection is a clothing brand that has been around since 1972. They are a British-based brand that prides themselves on creating timeless and affordable fashion.
- Click here to shop French Connection USA.
- And click here to shop French Connection Australia.
- Click here to shop the dress pictured above.
“Every woman, regardless of size and shape, deserves to feel confident, comfortable and gorgeous.” That is the motto at Tadashi Shoji! Tadashi also carefully chooses fabrics with stretch, such as luxe jersey, embroidered lace and featherweight tulle to render a custom-made feel. So, whether it’s a cocktail dress or floor-length gown, you’ll look red-carpet polished, with all the effortlessness of slipping on your favorite T-shirt.
While Francesca’s is geared a bit more toward the younger crowd, it still has plenty of cute, boho-chic clothing. And their price tags are much more affordable as well.
H&M maintains an affordable price point, but with many high-quality pieces. While some of their items are more on the trendy end of the style spectrum, they do have quite the selection of classic and boho-chic clothing as well!
20.) Bohemian Mama
Bohemian Mama features independent, handmade and female-owned brands that are not mass-produced. They feature brands like Lack of Color, Free People, Kivari, Agolde, Mate the Label, Sancia, Beach Riot and more. These also have a fantastic kids section! They carry Rylee & Cru, Quincy Mae, Jamie Kay, Wild Wawa, Finn & Vince, Conscious Soles and more for babies and toddlers.
- Click here to shop Bohemian Mama.
- Click here to shop the dress above.
- Click here for the latest Bohemian Mama coupons.
21.) XCVI & LACAUSA
This is a clothing brand I just recently discovered, but I have quickly become a fan of them! XCVI prides themselves on being “clothing you can live in,” with styles that are meant to be versatile, not trendy. (Their clothing is indeed super comfortable and fantastic to wear as well!) You can see my recent post featuring their clothes, here.
XCVI also has a new sister company called LACAUSA. They’re redefining basics and blending romantic silhouettes with a contemporary bohemian twist.
Chicwish has such whimsical styles. And they have THE cutest skirts out there, in my opinion. Plus, they’re affordable, with most skirts coming in at less than $50. (They also have plenty of pretty dresses and tops too!)
Reformation is a mover and a shaker in the fashion industry, and they’ve even been dubbed, “the cool girl’s” clothing company by Business Insider. They carry a wide range of fashionable and feminine, sustainable clothing… and they even make sustainable wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses! I love that they also include sustainability stats for each garment under its description.
24.) Amour Vert
Amour Vert has the best selection of pants and blouses and outerwear, in my opinion. They also plant a tree for every T-shirt that you buy!
25.) The Kooples
The Kooples is a French clothing brand that makes incredible clothing – ranging from boho dresses to luxurious kimonos. Their prices are a wee bit higher than Anthro’s on average.
If you love Anthropologie, then you’ll love Monsoon. I think it’s awesome that some of their dresses (like this one) are made from recycled polyester… which is made from PET plastic bottles that are formed into strings of yarn, before being dyed and knitted together to create a soft-touch texture. How awesome is that?
Madewell is most known for their great jeans. However, they also make some fabulous dresses, skirts and tops! They are more on the casual and comfortable end of the style spectrum (but still absolutely gorgeous).
28.) Tara Lynn’s Boutique
Tara Lynn’s Boutique is a family-owned clothing shop in Utah that ships world-wide. They make custom clothing for women of all shapes and sizes and work with top designers across the country to bring you one of a kind pieces, without compromising comfort. Their sizes range from XS-6X and have a very boho and timeless style to the majority of their pieces.
29.) Lucky Brand
I had always associated with Lucky Brand with making fabulous jeans but never realized they also had a super cute and boho selection of dresses and blouses. They also have a nice selection of loungewear.
J.Crew’s clothing can best be described as “timeless.” Their clothes will last you a lifetime and never be out of style. J.Crew also has clothing for the entire family – not just women!
Olivela is a luxury retailer that, for every designer item sold, donates a portion of its proceeds to children in need. They also offer free shipping and free returns with a wide variety of fashion items, home decor and beauty products.
32.) Banana Republic Factory
Banana Republic Factory is the outlet store for Banana Republic. They have tons of fantastic styles to choose from. Their pieces are so versatile and classic…and will be in style for years to come.
- Click here to shop Banana Republic Factory.
- Click here for the latest sales and coupons for Banana Republic Factory.
- Click here to shop the coat above.
*Bonus Accessories: Carry Courage
Carry Courage is a small US-based company that creates sustainable clutches & travel bags made from vegan materials, such as cork fabric and linen. All of their products are hand-sewn in their Portland, Oregon studio too – so you know you aren’t receiving a mass-produced item when you order from them. They pair really well with Anthropologie-style clothing! (I wrote a full review of their products, here.)
*Bonus Accessories: Kelley Hollis Jewelry
If you’re looking for a unique and beautiful piece of vintage jewelry to complete your outfit – look no further! Kelley Hollis Jewelry breathes new life into vintage jewelry by expertly restoring pieces by hand and repurposing them with the modern wearer in mind. Kelley’s talents don’t end there, though. She also creates her own limited edition designs in 18 ct and 22 ct gold. I wrote an entire review post on Kelley’s designs, here.
- Click here to shop Kelley Hollis Jewelry. Use code “LINDSEYPULS” for 10% off your order.
- Click here to shop the 22ct gold pearl flower earrings above.
Bonus: Kuraje Wedding Dresses
If your boho-loving heart is in search of a wedding dress or even just a lovely white playsuit or jumpsuit, you’ll want to check out Kuraje Wedding Dresses! They are so beautiful and exquisitely made.
- Click here to shop Kuraje Wedding Dresses.
Bonus: The RealReal
If you love designer boho clothing but hate the price tags… why not try shopping these styles secondhand? The RealReal has tons of cute options that are less than half the retail price.
Bonus: Armoire Style
If you like many of the brands listed in this post – you can now have them delivered to your door each month for a flat monthly rate! Armoire Style is a monthly rental clothing subscription service for busy professional women. They offer access to high-quality designer clothing starting at $49 for your first month!
Bonus: Stitch Fix
Stitch Fix is in a similar vein to Armoire. With Stitch Fix, you have your own personal stylist who sends you curated outfits that you can buy! They tailor the outfits to your taste, budget & lifestyle. They also carry many of the brands mentioned in this post, plus they carry sizes in Petite, Plus, and Maternity… as well as Kids, Men and Big & Tall!
- Click here to shop Stitch Fix.
Home Goods (Specific) Stores
Wayfair has just about every piece of home decor you can dream of – including pieces similar to Anthropologie’s selection. Their prices vary greatly, though, while some things will be the same as Anthro or even cheaper…others will be more expensive. I’m also hosting a $100 Wayfair gift card giveaway right now!! Enter here.
Serena & Lily
Serena & Lily has GORGEOUS decor and furniture, that I’m sure you’ll love. However, their prices are pretty darn expensive. But I did feel they are worth mentioning!
Now, if you like the laidback boho style of Anthropologie, but would like to have some less expensive options… then check out Walmart! I know they get a bad rap, but Walmart does have nice home decor (I personally have enough of their stuff in my own home).
You can’t have a post about decor and not mention Target! Target always has something cute, at a price that’s quite affordable.
- Click here to shop Target home decor.
World Market has an incredible selection of unique home decor, furniture… heck they even have clothes! Their prices are quite affordable too.
West Elm has so many cute options, though, that I know Anthropologie fans will love! Their prices are pretty comparable too.
Ok, so the stores listed below are not exactly “similar” to Anthropologie clothing. However, you can find some similar products from time to time.
- North & Main (High-quality clothing, in both standard and extended sizes, shoes, and accessories, appropriate for all ages and body types.)
- SiiZU (Sustainable, boho-chic clothing and jewelry with similar prices to Anthropologie.)
- Vestiaire Collective (Secondhand and vintage designer clothes and handbags.)
- Harvey Nichols (Fabulous designer duds.)
- 24S (Exclusive designers and pieces – they’re running a big sale right now!)
- Boscov’s (Tons of beautiful dresses, many of which are very affordably priced.)
- Kohl’s (Has a nice selection of boho-chic clothing that is inexpensive.)
- Lulus (They have quite a nice selection of boho-chic clothing that is a little cheaper than Anthropologie.)
- Ever-Pretty (Very inexpensive dresses but fabulous quality. Many of the dresses have a vintage flair to them. I own a few of their evening gowns & the cutest polka dot shirtdress from them.)
- Mytheresa (Another luxury website that carries the most gorgeous designer duds!)
- Quay Sunglasses (Stylish, vintage-style sunglasses. I own several pairs now!)
- Chinese Laundry (The perfect shoes to pair with this style of clothing!)
- Nordstrom (They have gorgeous dresses & skirts! They also have a great return policy.)
- Nordstrom Rack (A budget-friendly version of Nordstrom.)
- New York & Company (Super cute clothing, with some great professional clothing options too.)
- StyleWe (Really fabulous & unique dresses & skirts. I own several dresses & skirts from them & they’re amazing!)
- Nicole Miller (SUCH beautiful designer dresses)
- PinkBlush (They have lovely, boho style clothing with an emphasis on maternity clothing.)
- Maurices (Cute, affordable clothes in a wide range of sizes.)
- Minnetonka (Super cute and comfy shoes that would go well with the Anthro style! I love traveling in this pair of their shoes.)
- DressLily (Inexpensive, boho and vintage style clothing.)
- Berrylook (Also cheaper dresses than Anthro with a boho/vintage flair)
- Shein (Fast fashion with super affordable price tags. Love their dresses & skirts. But PAY ATTENTION to sizing. I put together an entire post with tips for shopping this site, here.)
- Saks Fifth Ave Off 5th (GORGEOUS designer dresses that are affordable.)
- IFCHIC (A wide variety of unique designer items. I featured some of their items, here.)
Which stores would you add to this list? Let me know in the comments!
- Read next: 12 Comfy & Cute Boho Dresses Available Online
- Read next: Sustainable Brand Alternatives to ModCloth You’ll Love!
- Read next: 18 Amazing Stores Like ASOS That Are Available Online
- Read next: 7 Cute Retro Swimsuits for Summer + Honest Reviews of Each Swimsuit
- Read next: Fun Delivery Services & Subscription Boxes to Try Right Now
- Read next: How to Have a Relaxing DIY Spa Day at Home
- Read next: 10 Cute Loungewear Sets Available Online
- Read next: What to Wear When You Work From Home – Comfortable Yet Stylish Outfits
I am a participant in the Amazon services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.