Last Updated on
Are you in love with Anthropologie’s timeless, boho-chic style and wondering what other stores out there carry a similar style of clothing? This post is sharing 20 of my favorite stores that carry clothes like Anthropologie that are all available online!
Anthropologie is a store that I have fallen in love with over the years. With their whimsical and unique dresses to their soft and luxurious sweaters, I could seriously buy the whole store. (If I had the money! And if you haven’t shopped them yet, click here to do so.)
I also love how elegant and classic the majority of items are at Anthropologie. So, you don’t have to worry about your clothing “being out of style” by the next season. For the most part, these are clothes that will withstand the test-of-time.
- If you missed my post “5 tips for shopping on Anthropologie”, click here.
But, if you’re like me, and also like to keep your options open and not shop at the same store over and over… then, this is the post for you! Below, you’ll find 20 similar stores to Anthro that are all available online! Enjoy!
*Disclosure: some of these links are affiliate links. Meaning, if you click a link and make a purchase, Have Clothes, Will Travel gets a very small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this blog possible!
20 Online Stores Similar to Anthropologie
1.) Free People
If you love Anthropologie, then you’ll love Free People! Their style is very similar to Anthro… but with a bit more boho and vintage flair. (They’re actually owned by the same company as Anthro.)
- Click here to shop Free People.
2.) Urban Outfitters
And likewise, Urban Outfitters is also part of the Anthropologie and Free People family. The creator of Anthropologie is actually the current URBN chairman and president!
- Click here to shop Urban Outfitters.
3.) & Other Stories
& Other Stories carries BEAUTIFUL and timeless clothing with a hint of boho flair. Their price point is slightly lower than Anthro’s on average too.
Revolve carries a great selection of boho-chic dresses and rompers from more than 500 different brands! This ranges from Free People to Hemant and Nandita.
- Click here to shop Revolve.
Mango is quickly becoming a favorite of mine, thanks to their classic, effortless ensembles. They are less expensive than Anthropologie as well!
6.) Madison Style
Madison is a luxury store specializing in women’s high-end fashion and accessories. If unique dresses and skirts are what you desire… Madison Style has you covered! (Their price point is higher than Anthropologie, though.)
- Click here to shop Madison Style.
ModCloth is where my love of Anthropologie all started. While I was searching for stores similar to ModCloth, I came across Anthro… and the rest is history! I have a serious ModCloth addiction as well… you can see my latest post featuring ModCloth clothing, here.
- Click here to shop ModCloth.
Shopbop has a wide range of boho and classic clothing. Again, they are a little pricier on average than Anthro… but they are also available on Amazon now, too! (If you’re looking for super speedy shipping!)
9.) Lucky Brand
I had always associated with Lucky Brand with making fabulous jeans but never realized they also had a super cute and boho selection of dresses and blouses. They also have a nice selection of loungewear.
- Click here to shop Lucky Brand.
Boden clothing can best be described as timeless and classic… plus, they have classic clothes for the whole family (even infants)!
- Click here to shop Boden.
11.) Ted Baker
Ted Baker has the CUTEST, most feminine, classic attire ever (This is my favorite dress from there.) I LOVE Ted’s shoes as well! They are about the same pricepoint as Anthropologie as well.
- Click here to shop Ted Baker US. (Also available on Nordstrom, here, with a better return policy.)
- Click here for Ted Baker UK
- And click here for their Australia site.
ASOS has some fantastic skirts and dresses. And even though they are a British-based company, their international shipping rates are very reasonable.
- Click here to check out ASOS on their US website.
- Click here to check out their UK website.
- And click here for their website for Brazil and the Middle East.
13.) Nasty Gal
Nasty Gal is a bit edgier and trendier than Anthropologie on average. However, they do carry quite a few boho-chic items that are swoon-worthy! Plus, they are WAY cheaper than Anthropologie.
14.) French Connection
French Connection is a clothing brand that has been around since 1972. They are a British-based brand that prides themselves on creating timeless and affordable fashion.
15.) Tadashi Shoji
“Every woman, regardless of size and shape, deserves to feel confident, comfortable and gorgeous.” That is the motto at Tadashi Shoji! Tadashi also carefully chooses fabrics with stretch, such as luxe jersey, embroidered lace and featherweight tulle to render a custom-made feel. So, whether it’s a cocktail dress or floor-length gown, you’ll look red-carpet polished, with all the effortlessness of slipping on your favorite T-shirt.
- Click here to shop Tadashi Shoji.
While Francesca’s is geared a bit more toward the younger crowd, it still has plenty of cute, boho-chic clothing. And their price tags are much more affordable as well.
- Click here to shop Francesca’s.
17.) Forever 21
Similar to Francesca’s, Forever 21 has a younger fanbase – but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t check them out! While their quality is not as high as Anthro’s, their prices do reflect this.
- Click here to shop Forever 21.
H&M maintains an affordable price point, but with higher quality than Forever 21. While some of their items are more on the trendy end of the style spectrum, they do have quite the selection of classic and boho-chic clothing as well!
- Click here to shop H&M.
19.) American Eagle
American Eagle caters a bit more to us older shoppers, but still, they have a youthful appeal with a touch of boho and casual-cool style. Their quality is also higher than Forever 21 and H&M (in my opinion).
- Click here to shop American Eagle.
20.) XCVI & LACAUSA
This is a clothing brand I just recently discovered, but I have quickly become a fan of them! XCVI prides themselves on being “clothing you can live in,” with styles that are meant to be versatile, not trendy. (Their clothing is indeed super comfortable and fantastic to wear as well!) You can see my recent post featuring their clothes, here.
- Click here to shop XCVI.
XCVI also has a new sister company called LACAUSA. They’re redefining basics and blending romantic silhouettes with a contemporary bohemian twist.
- Click here to shop LACAUSA.
*NEW ADD: Chicwish
Chicwish has such whimsical styles. And they have THE cutest skirts out there, in my opinion. Plus, they’re affordable, with most skirts coming in at less than $50. (They also have plenty of pretty dresses and tops too!)
- Click here to check out Chicwish’s website.
*NEW ADD: Reformation
Reformation is a mover and a shaker in the fashion industry, and they’ve even been dubbed, “the cool girl’s” clothing company by Business Insider. They carry a wide range of fashionable and feminine, sustainable clothing… and they even make sustainable wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses! I love that they also include sustainability stats for each garment under its description.
- Click here to shop Reformation.
*NEW ADD: Amour Vert
Amour Vert has the best selection of pants and blouses and outerwear, in my opinion. They also plant a tree for every T-shirt that you buy!
- Click here to shop Amour Vert.
*NEW ADD: Mata Traders
Mata Traders creates fabulous vintage-inspired and boho dresses in a fun array of prints. I am especially a fan of their fit and flare dresses! And best of all, many of these dresses have pockets (like this adorable dress). Who doesn’t love a cute, versatile dress with pockets?
*NEW ADD: The Kooples
The Kooples is a French clothing brand that makes incredible clothing – ranging from boho dresses to luxurious kimonos. Their prices are a wee bit higher than Anthro’s on average.
- Click here to shop The Kooples.
*NEW ADD: Monsoon
If you love Anthropologie, then you’ll love Monsoon. I think it’s awesome that some of their dresses (like this one) are made from recycled polyester… which is made from PET plastic bottles that are formed into strings of yarn, before being dyed and knitted together to create a soft-touch texture. How awesome is that?
- Click here to shop Monsoon.
*Bonus Accessories: Carry Courage
Carry Courage is a small US-based company that creates sustainable clutches & travel bags made from vegan materials, such as cork fabric and linen. All of their products are hand-sewn in their Portland, Oregon studio too – so you know you aren’t receiving a mass-produced item when you order from them. They pair really well with Anthropologie-style clothing! (I wrote a full review of their products, here.)
- Click here to shop Carry Courage.
*Bonus Accessories: Kelley Hollis Jewelry
If you’re looking for a unique and beautiful piece of vintage jewelry to complete your outfit – look no further! Kelley Hollis Jewelry breathes new life into vintage jewelry by expertly restoring pieces by hand and repurposing them with the modern wearer in mind. Kelley’s talents don’t end there, though. She also creates her own limited edition designs in 18 ct and 22 ct gold. I wrote an entire review post on Kelley’s designs, here.
- Click here to shop Kelley Hollis Jewelry. Use code “LINDSEYPULS” for 10% off your order.
*SALE* exclusive to Have Clothes, Will Travel! Get 20% off Kelley’s best selling earrings with code “Get20.”
Shop the earrings below and use code Get20 for 20% off now through June 6th.
- 22ct Gold Flowers with Lapis
- 22ct Gold Pearl Flowers (Pictured above)
- 22ct Birds
- Cornflower Blue
- Lapis Starburst
- Starburst Earrings, Jadite, 18ct gold
Ok, so the stores listed below are not exactly “similar” to Anthropologie clothing. However, you can find some similar products from time to time.
- Haverdash (This is a monthly, unlimited clothing subscription service that has many cute boho clothing options! A full review post can be found, here.)
- SiiZU (Sustainable, boho-chic clothing and jewelry with similar prices to Anthropologie.)
- INHABIT (Luxury knitwear that emphasizes modern elegance and sophistication – perfect for while you’re working from home!)
- Vestiaire Collective (Secondhand and vintage designer clothes and handbags.)
- Harvey Nichols (Fabulous designer duds.)
- 24S (Exclusive designers and pieces – they’re running a big sale right now!)
- Boscov’s (Tons of beautiful dresses, many of which are very affordably priced.)
- Kohl’s (Has a nice selection of boho-chic clothing that is inexpensive.)
- Lulus (They have quite a nice selection of boho-chic clothing that is a little cheaper than Anthropologie.)
- Ever-Pretty (Very inexpensive dresses but fabulous quality. Many of the dresses have a vintage flair to them. I own a few of their evening gowns & the cutest polka dot shirtdress from them.)
- Olivia Boutique (Beautiful luxury, conversation pieces that are sure to get you compliments.)
- Mytheresa (Another luxury website that carries the most gorgeous designer duds!)
- Quay Sunglasses (Stylish, vintage-style sunglasses. I own several pairs now!)
- Chinese Laundry (The perfect shoes to pair with this style of clothing!)
- Nordstrom (They have gorgeous dresses & skirts! They also have a great return policy.)
- Nordstrom Rack (A budget-friendly version of Nordstrom.)
- New York & Company (Super cute clothing, with some great professional clothing options too.)
- StyleWe (Really fabulous & unique dresses & skirts. I own several dresses & skirts from them & they’re amazing!)
- Nicole Miller (SUCH beautiful designer dresses)
- PinkBlush (They have lovely, boho style clothing with an emphasis on maternity clothing.)
- Maurices (Cute, affordable clothes in a wide range of sizes.)
- Minnetonka (Super cute and comfy shoes that would go well with the Anthro style! I love traveling in this pair of their shoes.)
- DressLily (Inexpensive, boho and vintage style clothing.)
- Berrylook (Also cheaper dresses than Anthro with a boho/vintage flair)
- Shein (Fast fashion with super affordable price tags. Love their dresses & skirts. But PAY ATTENTION to sizing. I put together an entire post with tips for shopping this site, here.)
- Saks Fifth Ave Off 5th (GORGEOUS designer dresses that are affordable.)
- IFCHIC (A wide variety of unique designer items. I featured some of their items, here.)
Which stores would you add to this list? Let me know in the comments!
- Read next: 12 Comfy & Cute Boho Dresses Available Online
- Read next: Sustainable Brand Alternatives to ModCloth You’ll Love!
- Read next: 18 Amazing Stores Like ASOS That Are Available Online
- Read next: 7 Cute Retro Swimsuits for Summer + Honest Reviews of Each Swimsuit
- Read next: Fun Delivery Services & Subscription Boxes to Try Right Now
- Read next: How to Have a Relaxing DIY Spa Day at Home
- Read next: 10 Cute Loungewear Sets Available Online
- Read next: What to Wear When You Work From Home – Comfortable Yet Stylish Outfits
I am a participant in the Amazon services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.